View Single Post
Old 06-03-04, 02:29 AM   #5
Revised
New to RB

IP:

MoonlitStriker: #Revised is postin for me cuz mah internet is messed...good luck Spul....

Potential's Verse

Spul’s "past his prime" but the odds are still "stacked against ya favor
#"Concentratin" on ya rhymes har enough....votin on ya verse? "mandatory labor"
Seeing his biggest wins, they're nothin more den a "creative lie"
"Slept on his verse" so I'll "take a nap" and close dis "shut-eye"(shuteye)
Damn, you shocked the audience already?...shiet you past the first round
Take out ya "chords" and "strummed" but the crowd still neva made-a-sound
Ya career aint "takin off" cuz if the mic was "fuel" you'd never "rocket" (rock-it)*
He could neva "screw a dime" cuz closest he got was gettin "juice" from 2 quarters "eye socket"
"Thristin for fame" den ya rhymes mus be "rehab" cuz dey dun wanna be "pub-lick"(public)**
Put on his "game face" but labels couldn’t "swallow" what’s too hard to stomach
He’s "past his prime" so this time I’ma "sit com" (sit calm) and watch what he say
Cuz as soon as he said "I wont be back a while" we all started counting the days
Style has no "finesse" so since he kan’t "spit bullets" he’s got "useless techs" (niques)
Raps a naval war, and since we styll waitin for his departure his tidal(title) cud neva shipwreck
He'll always be "in my shadow" the way his rhymes always "behind my back"
If his verse was the "highlyte" of this tourney den the reaplays are gonna be wack
Heard you were good but like "anti-drug commercials" u teach us to "never believe the hype" ***
Best support was frum ya parents....they peeped ya work den told you to neva drop-a-type
He rite my double post was pain.......had to show the crowd how I merked that cat double
If this tourneys a game of "sorry" den me "bumpin" Soul wasnt even worth the trouble

*2 quarters is 50 cents......im tryin ta say hes seien thru 50’s eyes.....50 is of course a bad lyricist...
**dun get dun vote...game face=rap game........figure it out or dun vote
***parents dun wan him on da site nymore

dun get ny of it dun vote ....good luck spul

~Rb Record~
0 Wins-0 Losses-0 Tkos