Thread: New Eminem Song
View Single Post
Old 04-08-09, 02:05 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Video was crap, only decent part was when he was Rain Man.

As far as the song goes, I think it was well executed. I liked Em's flow, kinda showing us that he still has the technical skill even though his content may be getting old to some of us.

But he's back with another poppy single, hoping to have us once again convinced that behind it will be a real solid album. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping this ain't another Encore.

However, I am sorta getting tired with these first singles, clutured with "Lindsay Lohan" this and "K-Fed" that, etc. Honestly, if I didn't know any bitches who love watching VH1, I wouldn't really get it. But VH1 seems to be America's pop culture outlet nowadays, so good for him.

These damn songs are just really starting to sound like the "Rap Up" series by Mad Skillz, but super fucking goofy, borderline childish versions. Em, you're almost 40, come on man. Though still retaining some poignancy, I can't really get down with this one.

So I'm not a fan of "We Made You", but I'm not gonna outright discredit it. He chose his approach, and I assume this was recently released, so let's see how it tests with the rest of society.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.