View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 04:59 PM   #9
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Jay 286

Told you this in the PM I sent: I LOVED this track. I mean, yes a lot of things could've been improved but the entire Super Dick theme was just hilarious to me. It does show that it was just a quick drop but you got all aspects down pretty good for a quickie. Your flow was on point most of the time, lyrics could have been far better though (more creativity in the lines itself, the concept was nice though). I never heard your tracks before...feeling the voice and the attitude. I was pleasantly surprised

Enygma

Okay, first off: the beat annoys me till death but I will try to forget about that for a while. The idea of a hook is good but I feel this one did not contribute enough to the track, it would've been just fine without it. You made it too repetitive and you sounded bored as well. The verses on the other hand were on a whole different level. You had the right energy going on, the flow was on point and the attitude was there. I am not that familiar with your work but I did always enjoy listening to your tracks because of your voice tone and your overall presence. Prolly best track of this week...props

Vote: Enygma but props to both of you for dropping some good shit.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ