View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 03:06 PM   #34
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
you're more notrious than anyone on this site for lashing out at people...you go in threads...JUST to tell someone they are fucking lame....you make threads...JUST to tell people their lame...you go out of your way...for JUST that reason...so don't speak that bullshit about everybody who's hated on you...when in reality...you've done more then your fair share of hating.

everything you just said, applies to you now...i hope you fucking realise that just becaise you use a microphone..it doesn't make you any different than anyone on here.

i don't know if you understand this or not, but the name rapverse is ambiguous enough to welcome people who use mics...and people who just write....not everyone thinks they are as gifted as you think you are when it comes to recording...and you're going to hate on that? if you were any kind of real ass dude...you would respect the craft of others...regardless of what it was...the only reason people harp on you is because of the way you've acted....so you're gay...cool...i don't think anybody really cares that much...but the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to act as flamboyantly as possible at times...that obviously bothers some..especially since it's out of spite...and then you hate on everyone who hates on you...it's like punching a guy in the face for no apparent reason...and getting pissed when he punches you back..shit is fucking absurd....and that's just one of many examples

i've heard your music Q....it's good...as far as r.v. standards...which says...what? tito is good...black magic is good...theres been a few cats who are good..if you're makin moves..make moves...but don't fucking act like you're ready to drop a bomb on society...your shit isn't like that..will it ever be? yeah..i guess...work hard and who knows...but you fucking talk down to everybody..and expect us to respect you when you tell us about your visions of the future...you're fucking delusional bro.

real talk...i wish the best for you and what you do..i hope you find success and happiness...you obviously have a lot of respect for music.

that being said...respect other people who respect music as much as you do...you don't gotta like em..but don't knock what they do and make generalizations about a mass of people you know absolutely nothing about...find yourself doing that shit on a record and lose your whole fucking fanbase/record contract

That's the most INANE poppycock I've ever read...Why does it matter where the hell it's posted?

Music is music. If it's good, it's good. That's like someone saying "Q, your music is good by MYSPACE standards"...or "Q, I like you music, by CD standards"...facebook standards...ZSHARE STANDARDS

Stop hatin' dude...you don't have to like anything I make...I don't make my music for dumb ass haters...I make my music for people who don't like the status quo--i.e., underground heads...

MOVE ON...

No harm no foul.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote