View Single Post
Old 08-06-08, 03:43 PM   #44
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
once again..you're missing the bigger picture...i wasn't admitting to being a hater..cause i don't hate you..i've never said that..or implied it..i was just using that as an example of how rediculous what you said was.

and as far as these people who won't let the past go......

from what i've seen....you seem to be the one that goes into threads...and hates on people...because they hated on you earlier.

nobody is going to let the past go untill you do.

and if you understand everything i've told you..then understand your actions contradict the knowledge you claim to have.

Goes into threads? LOL...laughable

The thread Crazy Hades made is a prime ass example...I said NOTHING about him, TO HIM, for him, REGARDING him...and yet, my name is in HIS MOUTH...

and, I'm going to say soemthing about it at that point...People can't let it go

I mean, ya man TITO (whom you respect)...and I had crazy beef...

Dude...I wanted to kill HIM

But...2 days ago, we buried that shit and now we're collabin on some real shit...

That = what the people of RV can't seem to do

They're still stuck on shit I said 2 years ago...WTF

Liek they haven't come out of pocket (only mentioning that for reference)

And, I believe the REASON they can't let it go is because they lack any true VISION or reason to believe in any greater CAUSE...

Example: I could let my beef with Tito go because I could envision us making great music...SIMPLE and PLAIN...

That's why I made the comment that people on this site appear to have "NOTHING" to be proud of...

I'm sorry...I'm not playing small for anybody

POINT BLANK

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote