View Single Post
Old 10-12-08, 02:02 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

word to new rankings. #4 OU wordddd

IP:

word, only dropped 3 spots to #4. Holla sonnn... exactly what I hoped for incase they lost. To look dope while doing it. And voters agreed, so still #4 word.

and like I guessed, Texas-Alabama-PSU 1,2,3. and Texas and Alabama both share high number of votes.

1). Texas
2). Alabama
3). Penn State
4). Oklahoma
5). Florida

Word good shit. I wonder tho. It'd be fucking ill if it could be a Texas-OU final. I mean it's possible since that yr OSU-Michigan were #1 and 2 in their meeting, Michigan ALMOST made it into title game and that was last game of the yr. So it's possible. I heard a lot of analysts consider Texas-OU two best teams he's seen this yr so far.

But word Texas tho next 4 games gon be a killer. Missouri this week. Gonna be tough. Hopefully OU fucking rape #14 Kansas this week.

then bama, I just don't know bout them. They might make it to SEC title game, but Florida looks deadly if Tebow can keep this up. I don't know the LSU-Auburn games are some tough ones.

then Penn St, iunno maybe Ohio St? but they'll most prolly run table.

then OU gonna have some chances to prove they deserve a title spot. Host #14 Kansas (5-1) this week, host #7 Texas Tech (6-0) and @ #6 Oklahoma St (6-0). I think they got the Kansas and tech games. But OSU looked pretty nice last night dominating missouri

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote