View Single Post
Old 09-05-03, 09:57 PM   #2
killachris

IP:

"Penetrate the mind" of emcees via the "spine" to reduce their lyrical reactions to a "minimal"//1

Dressin' up as tha "*hamburger bandit" on "Halloween" would be the only way for you to truly be a Masked Criminal-Your rhymes are pitiful/(McDonalds Character) //2

Emcees losin' to me is typical-Spit lines "sick" enough to leave in the "hospital" with ya "status critical"//3

The only way you'd have "sentences" of "death "is if you were "indicted" on a "homicide case"//4

I'm causin' "lyrical extinction" when I continue to "masacre" the "weak emcee race"//5

These lines are "laced", with "acid" to "eat away at yo mind" and leave ya "dome" an "empty space"//6

I'm the "visualization" of "reincarted philosphers" "birthed" in the "figure of man"//7

Able to rip out the heart of an unworthy opponent and watch it as it beats in my Hand//8

Fuck Omega he aint stoppin-this my "hypothesis" is Ima smack him till he turns the "opposite"//9

Stomp your Esophagus, grind him into ground untill he morphs into "apocalypse" yall know I aint 'safe', but I'm damn sure 'locking-this"//10