View Single Post
Old 11-04-06, 06:56 PM   #17
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

I've always been the best at what I do. It doesn't matter what the subject, be it sports, music, school, work, I've always been the best. I've always been the first person picked for any type of activity as well. To be a part of a record label I would undoubtedly make a huge impact. I have been in the struggles of hip hop for some years now and have a very strong business mind. I would love to help in all facets of music to include promoting, advertising, writing, mixing, you name it, I'd do it. I'm not a little kid who has aspirations of being famous either. I plan to make an impact with my music, but I don't think I'd die if I wasn't famous. Please don't mistake that for a lack of desire though. I am very willing to do what it takes to make an impact in one of the hardest industries in the world. I've been making my own music for a couple of years now and have been pushing out mixtapes and performing shows to try and make a name for myself, so I know I have what it takes to get in front of a large audience and rip it. I've shaken off the jitters that come along with inexperience and am prepared to make a living with getting up in front of thousands of people with the sole purpose of entertaining them. I also know that money is what drives this industry and no one needs it more than I do. I have four children, a wife and a baby's momma, so struggle is all I know. I was also raised in a house with deaf parents. I'm no stranger to the streets either. I grew up in a little neighborhood in Philly called Lawncrest which was by no means easy. I made it out alive with ease and would use the same street smarts I learned as a child to boost myself through this industry with little to no trouble. All I am asking is for that one chance to show the world what I have to offer.