View Single Post
Old 11-05-06, 10:56 PM   #24
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

ok so i guess audio doesnt have to make a track... so ill go ahead with it...

when it comes to things i love...i work harder at them than anyone. point, blank, period. Ask my high school basketball coach about that...nobody works harder than me...and thats just how it goes. My first love was basketball, and anyone that ever watched me play..or anyone that ever played against me can tell u that you will not outwork me..thats just how it goes...i push myself to points that others cant...and i think that is very valuable when it comes to succeeding.......i was offered some scholarships but decided to stay with my mom considering she was basically begging me...and as much as i love the game....i gotta put my mom first......

my 2nd love was my now ex girlfriend....i stepped back...realized how much love there was...and there again...i put all of my effort into a relationship because i loved her....you couldnt find a better boyfriend than what i was...i did everything in my power to make it work...worked hard at it

yes this does all relate to music because...my 3rd love...is indeed...music..............if given the opportunity...i would work harder than any artist in the camp...most definitely...just day before yesterday i was listening to Jay-Z on Sirius radio...he said that he had 70 artists on his label....and i said to myself...if i was in one of their positions i would outshine the shit out of every single one of them with my work ethic..i would MAKE them notice me whether they wanted to or not...

i can live on the road...i love traveling...performing is definitely a high for me...nothing better...i can put on a show...i believe i could put together a good enough live show...that after they seen me perform they would almost feel obligated to go buy an album......about like i was with busta rhymes..........i am confident that i could pull that off like he did.......i am something different...i make music that nobody around me does...who ever raps with meaning anymore?...exactly..... PLUS i can do it in a marketable way.....yes i can tell a story over a crunk beat....try me......................

Lastly......if there is one thing that i hate....its losing...and if theres one thing that i am...its a sore loser.......i absolutely refuse to lose.........theres nothing worse...and when its completely up to me ....i dont lose............i may lose every once in a while when theres a team around me........but to lose individually? fuck no...you will hardly ever see that out of me....it dont happen........SO yes that does relate to how i would be very helpful to a label..............i look at things like...making a good album...as a lose win situation.....and sells...as a lose win situation...............

those are some of the reasons my friends......
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote