View Single Post
Old 06-03-10, 05:32 PM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Rose
ill be watching the US june 12th come away with a 2-1 victory, with lampard missing a pk.... than i will be drinking myself silly... btw why did yall cut walcott... dumb move if you ask me

I can understand where Capello is coming from on that one...

...he's got 11 caps and 3 goals for England...those 3 goals came against Croatia and prior and since that, he's been subpar for England and hampered with injuries with Arsenal this year...it's ironic that he actually played football and couldn't get into the England squad for S.A, yet 4 years ago he didn't kick a ball and got into the England world cup squad in 06.

besides we got Lennon, SWP Milner & Joe Cole who ALL can do a decent job on the right flank so i'm not worried...the only thing i questioned was picking Upson over Dawson the latter helped get Tottenham to the Champions League whereas Upson had a shit season with West Ham who only JUST survived the drop this season.

I reckon the first game will definitely be a tight one, USA are definitely a team on the up, but England will draw first blood, AND get revenge for 1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote