Thread: Caught A Biter
View Single Post
Old 03-06-08, 09:38 AM   #538
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

very true...
and my point and reason for doing it was because rapverse had been on the down slops for a while and battles arent getting votes or looked at no more which ant the reason for be bitting a open mic piece but the cypher and loung and open mic every now and then and i was getting tierd of it and instead of just leaving the site i decided to look for a open mic to bit to see if ya notice and if ya did then i would leave like that but it wasnt to act like it was my best piece and i was bragging and blah blah but just to try something new and yes it was a mistake and yes it was stupid and yes there no possible way to clear things up to make it seem like aw-well it's ok ransum its cool... no its not like that... first of ALOT OF RAPVERSE HEAD DONT LIKE ME.... so reguardless what i did the hate and bullshit and dick ryding each other on ransum always there.... and now that i did the most stupidest thing which was TO BITE A OPEN MIC... THE HATE IS STILL THE SAME REGUARDLESS...
just now ya got something to go off besides saying the same old shit....
YES IT WAS STUPID...
BUT THE HATE AND ALL I GET HERE IS THE SAME WEATHER OT NOT I DID OR DIDNT BITE WORD!!!.....

so i just felt like fuck it whatever man i've been on here long enough and still aint earn a ounce or respect so why people stressing so much when ya was going to hate on me the same reguardless??