View Single Post
Old 03-18-09, 11:34 PM   #5
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

Hopefully it will all become good never the less, but in alot of cases too much time together can be as bad as good.
Also moving in together is so much more commitment then people realize, in some cases like it was for me it just became another reason to rowl for no reason other then no breathing space or that little time for yourself.
But it sounds like you and your mrs are alot different to me and mine, so hopefully u will get better results.
But like you was saying about her wanting already to change the look of ya gaff already that can also become annoying and another reason to bicker more if she keps on about it. It could be before you know it that you end up giving in to what she wants on that occasion but just dont let her take over lol!! Coz ul end up rolling over to anything she wants jus for a peaceful life....
But goodluck anyway its not impossible aslong as you've got a good woman.

Oh if you try writing a verse or whatever dont be around her lol, woman have the horrible nack of saying shit or suggesting something pointless as you have just thought of something dope.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote