View Single Post
Old 04-13-05, 02:08 PM   #13
diman
you dont know me

IP:

not a member of VE III, but no one else votes so...

Golden Dayz:

GD, ya sure udlilized all 40 lines given. your verse was more of a idealic veiw from american media during the veitnam conflict, compared to a realistic series of events. candidly, you had solid descriptions of might have been felt by the young 19 year old advisors... yet you didnt really grasp the entire scene. i mean, veitnam was like a relic... it was protected pointlessly, only to withold US prosperity. said to be protecting a democratic government while really it was to stop the spread of communsim. ya imagery as they call it hear was limited, you came more college prep than Advanced Placement...if you know what im saying. nice shit, but the lines were a little stretched, forcing ya structure to defect any line attempting to flow. the overrall impression i got from the verse was that, you have a great topical attitude you just didnt know too much about the topic ( Vietnam ). there were so many ways you could have gone with this, and i was dissapointed to have seen you delivered as basic as you could, maybe you wrote your memior in 20 minutes and just posted a "whatever" verse, instead of setting aside real time, to digest the topic and deliver greatness. hmmm?

Dabatos/ Ingenius:

first, id thought id let you know over 50,000 young americans were killed in veitnam. although your prolouge contained false information, it was different and original. not many people think of ways to approach by mean of a thesis...if thats what you were attempting? but whatever it was, good. umm, your lines were easier read slow. some parts were a bit unclear to capture what exactly you were arguing. but for the most part you understood the conflict and situation of such an event. which means you might have had some background information about the topic. aside from that, the content of your verse contrasted the realism and idealism of vietnam, and infact answered a few questions of mine. reading this verse really had me thinking. your verse was good, a bit more educational than GD's, but also better RV wise. good imagery and all. overrall, nice shit.

vote: Dabatos