View Single Post
Old 03-27-06, 07:13 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Dabatos lol word up man, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
ctfu.... you's a wild kat... that singing shyt was on point...lmao.... shyt, make a brother wanna pull a biz markie on his next shyt!!!... but yeah... the second part is classic dooms shyt right there... going hard.... fits ya voice.... first part is some real funny ass clown shyt right there... omma dl that shyt and bump it in the trailblazer...lmao..werd

good qual as usual... flow is on point... why it gotta be about canibus fans, though?...lol...i gives a shyt about that... lol... anyways... good shyt man

AHAHA, exactly the type of hip hop head Im relatin to.

As for Canibus fans? haha, like I said "I could Kill a Cannibus fan in less than a little milligram - Name a nigga who spit it sick, and I ain't sicker than".

haha, end of story. Fuck that, I'm the product of the only generation that saw Hip hop at it's pinnacle in every era, before it became dressed up and dummed down. Fuck the bullshit, we're the dominant species bred from mic animals, and I dunno about anybody else, but I'm takin MY share the fuck BACK.

Thoroughbred Ghost Writer for Hire

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote