View Single Post
Old 07-27-05, 09:25 AM   #18
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP:

I will rate the pieces in categories and in rates as well.......
POINTS SYSTEM
CREATIVITY-
STRUCTURE-
EMOTIONAL-
IMAGERY-
VOCABULARY-

Os1ris-Ur piece was very good nice emotional,imagery,concept and everything else was basicly good u had a good story on how u went with parts on it and then hit it at the end wit amen.....very nice like that.....and also the imagery coulda been better seen better from u but it was ok the rest was consistent and good and u coulda also did a lil betta on ur creativity side as well like i didnt feel that much of ur creativty didnt see nothin that special for creativty but good job overall it was very good......
POINTS SYSTEM
CREATIVITY-6.5/10
STRUCTURE-7.5/10
EMOTIONAL-8.5/10
IMAGERY-8.5/10
VOCABULARY-7.0/10
TOTAL-----------------38/50

Revealation- ur piece was kinda aight u kno u coulda dont better of course u coulda not dont that 50 lil jon what?? didnt like that part but if u didnt notice that they title has a creative side MYSTORY(Mystery)---so u coulda dont it better like that so give u tha creativity.....then the vocab also was aight nothin that good as well seen better from u......imagery yeah it was ok it was there emotional as well it was there.....but i think u coulda dont way better at it........
POINTS SYSTEM
CREATIVITY-9.0/10
STRUCTURE-7.0/10
EMOTIONAL-6.0/10
IMAGERY-6.0/10
VOCABULARY-6.5/10
TOTAL---------- 34.5/50

Big Chase- ok ur piece was the emotional pice in here so ill give u that vocab was aight and imagery coulda been better as well imagery was there but like some of the words coulda been better set to make it feel more imagery so structure didnt like it that much u kno but still verse was good jus keep it up.....but this piece wasnt that ohhh so good but u did ur thing and still ahd that emotional down......
POINTS SYSTEM
CREATIVITY-5.0/10
STRUCTURE-6.5/10
EMOTIONAL-9.5/10
IMAGERY-6.0/10
VOCABULARY-7.0/10
TOTAL-----------34/50

MY VOTE WILL GO TO 0S1RIS........
PLZ RTF WIT A HONEST VOTE IN MY BATTLES IN MY SIG I TOOK THE TIME TO VOTE ON YALL BATTLE SO PLZ RTF THNX U........INADVANCE.....

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense