Old 06-30-05, 11:37 PM   #24
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF-RICAN ROYALE
lol@ the obvious dick riding going on

but both did a great job

ha's looked more like a real stand up board youd see at the movie theaters while tiz looks like a poster

ha's lay out and compisition and over all places of the pictures and lettering looked professional enough for me to give a nod towards him

i mean look at the simplicity of tiz, its great an all, but that couldint of taken more then half an hour if that,

i was dissapointed in ha'w colors as well, second entry sorta corrected that but looked a bit over saturated, and the top photo couldve been blended way better to mesh better with the bottom pic

still tho as remains, my vote - ha style

get ya game up ha you slipping
tizz keep at it, more complexity and originality goes a long way

lmao @ you.....your obvisously dick ridin seein as how you said "tizz's looks like a poster" can i ask you what the topic is.....its a movie POSTER...."half an hour if that" you obvisously don't make many sigs other wise you would know that time managing for a poster like that usually take more then that due to pickyness and all the little random things in between......as for that "more complexity" bullshit the professional graphic artists shit is VERY simple the shit we do on this site alone is more complex then a car magazine....yeupp i'm not votin for nobody ckuz i don't wunna be a "dick rider" but tizz urz iz dope like i tol u b4 an Ha i like urz as well

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote