View Single Post
Old 07-01-05, 12:49 AM   #27
Delphia Dahmer
Philadelphia Shelfin' Ya

IP:

dude.......im gonna keep it real as a motherfucker
i totally agree with African. there is very apparant D/R going on, not to take away from Tizzle's skill, but we all know he is very popular here.

as far as graphics go, i may not be the smartest, but i have a good enough eye to know that the amount of work put into both is seperable, and the amount of creativity used in both is also seperable. the overall appearance is obvious as to who won. you have to go with the professionalism.

Now, we all know what Tizz can do, but if you honestly think he won this battle, than im sorry to anyone who may be offended, but its just blatant dickriding.....well, not in all cases, but by the storm of votes(from RV Member), i would say it is. maybe some of you guys should just stick to rap, because you guys have no idea what kind of complexity goes into this shit, so you cant appreciate it.

with that said, i would like to congradulate both for showing up, and the rest of the contestants for doing the same, and actually keeping this thing together until now.

i truly believe that HaStyle won, and not just by a few points. With that said, i think we should let this thread go on a bit longer, and see what votes arise, and if it continues, i say we just close the thread, and we start some kind of chat of Graphics heads, and get the final say from them.

thats the best solution i can come up with.

peace out.

SOUNDCLICK

Send a message via AIM to Delphia Dahmer   Reply With Quote