View Single Post
Old 03-19-05, 11:14 AM   #22
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Ok

given light:

Dope verse, your imagery was decent put could have been better, You also had a couple good metaphors, but the one that stood out most was the wings line it was just written so good. You were consistent through out the whole piece. Emotion was pretty good, and you definately had the structure down, with a good flow to it.

overall: 8.5/10

M.A:

im sorry to say i was not feeling your verse. You had good imagery, but everything else was stupid. I mean the plot was the wrong idea, it didnt work right. And you stretch your lines to shit, you even make the font smaller so it doesnt look like you stretched the lines, but you did. And another thing your rhyme scheme didnt work for you. It worked for given because his lines were short, but you should never use that rhyme scheme with stretched lines. And you have had that style forever you should really change it because it is not going to win you this tourney. The emotion was not dope, i dont understand why people would say that, because it wasnt indepth, only in a couple spots. Your structure was bad, your imagery was good, vocab was decent, shorten your lines please.

And also for the millionth time its IMAGERY not IMAGINARY

imagery is a picture you can create with words

imaginary exsists only in imagination, not a factual reality or a description of words

overall: 6/10

vote: Given Light

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.