View Single Post
Old 09-28-10, 04:03 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Yea the whole second week battle after this is kinda gay

Adam man... that was a decent concept and cool wordplay on the in it part regarding sex but I could pretty much see it coming from a mile away, it was pretty simple and when you actually stop and asses the punch, the wordplay doesn't make sense bro... Please post harder next week so I can actually enjoy voting. I mean when I read "the last time she put anything in it for cola" that means 2 things for me

1. The last time she put anything in her vagina for him
2. The last time she put anything in a vending machine

and then you say... it came out a vending machine. So you're pretty much saying "The last time she put anything in a vending machine for cola, it came out a vending machine"

yea.

vs.

Cola

Simple, simple, simple. Where's the wordplay or wittyness? Using links in your punches is so 2001. It's crazy herbish DO NOT do that next week, it almost makes me completely disregard your punch even though it's ok... and ok at best even without a link. The link was necessary yes, but you shouldn't have even used this punch. Like all you're doing is making a statement and when you really look at the nameplay all you're saying is "Even the coca cola company owns red bull company when you compare their income!" Like I don't know, that's not hard at all to me.

This was actually really close to me, I didn't like either punch that much and didn't really enjoy the battle, im expecting much better from both next week and I know you guys can drop better too.

v/Adam in a close one