View Single Post
Old 11-02-08, 06:28 PM   #3
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Yea, man. OU has always looked deadly on offense. and now that the running game is going. Watch out man. No defense has been able to stop the passing attack. Bradford has thrown atleast 3 TDs EVERY game. Which is incredible. I don't think he can get heisman though. UNLESS, McCoy slips up one more time, and then the head to head with Harrell Bradford needs to dazzle.

If Tech beats OSU next week man, I'm gonna be at that game in Oklahoma. Gotta support my team. It'll be a top 4 match-up prolly. @ OU, AND ESPN Gameday will be there.

Can't miss it man.

the only thing for OU's national title hopes are this:

1). Must win out obviously

2). Tech must win out (Besides losing to OU obviously)

3). Texas hopefully loses, or wins out, doesn't matter

4). Alabama loses one, hopefully 2, and hopefully Florida wins SEC title or bama does if it loses twice

^if that happens, that sets up a 3 way tie for the big 12 north (Texas, OU, Tech). Tie breaker is the team who finishes highest in final BCS ranking gets it. That will obviously be OU. UNLESS, Texas win @ Kansas like 90-0. Or OU wins sloppily.

OU will then go to the BIG 12 title game, HOPEFULLY against a 2 loss Missouri team that is streaking.

I have faith that a one loss Oklahoma Big 12 champ will look better than a one loss Florida/Alabama SEC champ. OU's loss is to a really good Texas team. Floridas would be too an ehhhh Ole Miss team. Then Bama's would be too a decent LSU team, or if they lost to someone else even better.

but the best thing would be man is for Pen State to lose. they don't deserve it.

a Big 12-SEC title match would be amazing.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote