View Single Post
Old 07-27-08, 09:15 AM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

first and foremost...i'd like to apologize to all of my crhyme family members. i am apologizing because i had to back out of the topical tourney, not because i wanted to, but because i had no access to the net for a short while due to complications that were out of my hands. i talked to talk and i told him to keep you guys informed, however, the other night, i heard that his computer has been acting up as well...so he hasn't been as active either. either way i am back. i am pissed at myself for not being able to make good on my word like i would have liked to, but i am even more upset at the fact that as an official crhyme representative, it was my duty to be there on the v.e. front lines mashin' for my sinners. i hope that y'all can accept my apology. for those of you that know me...you know that i'd do anything in my power to never let you down. church.

also, all apologies to dabs and the rest of the other battlers in the tourney as well. word. aim high. keep up the good work gentlemen. much respect.

one love...

...the supe, c.s. '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.