View Single Post
Old 05-07-03, 03:23 PM   #1
Pr0phecy

Chrit(knightshade) vs. Vendetta(elements)

IP:

*grabs mic and smacks Chrit...ayyo listen up..grab a seat and prepare to learn suttn..bitch***

Like Siegfried and ROY, my punches ache the BELLIES of the sufficient like wholesome family entertainment on ancient TELLIES//This FISH and “his” PRIVATE PARTS easily relate to SMELLY//This cat never stood a chance like KRS-1 doing a collab with NELLY…//Thirty bars are the minimal of the decease of this pansy with snot on his sleeve//The evisceration of Chrit will result in a career in jeopardy and another body for the police to RETRIEVE//Furnishing the minds of the WEAK and NAÏVE, this cat is subjected to paralysis like Christopher Reeves//Absence without LEAVE is fallacious for this emcee ripped so vicious//
Tissues and alliaceous evaluations of cats left for dead are so valid and malicious//My ballads and his triumphant wishes never collide like dogs and kaleidoscopes//Las Vegas weather and Forbidden Verses are this faggot’s simplified plans to elope//
Respected emcees ask this cat if he ever had a chance to defeat Vendetta… he purely replies with “NOPE”//With no way to COPE with defeat from an emcee who spat the minimum, Chrit is FEELIN’ NUMB and returns to convents so he can SPLIT A NUN//
With a SLIP of TONGUE I repeatedly rattled off a lyrical gun and placed “Chrit” and “LOSER” in the same ton… THAT’S A SYNONYM//