Thread: Lethal Instinkz
View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 08:56 AM   #188
Tha~Pro.DiGy
Banned: biting

IP:

I'll Dust-Off-This-Fake And Bust-Off-His-Face! And Like "Mothers Having A Kid When Not Married" You Being Here Was "Just-A-Mistake" !!//
Your Fames-At-Stake, Watch As Ya Brain-Gets-Ate! I'd Punch ''Amayze'' But Like "Decisions In The Bachelor" I Dont Know Which "Name-To-Break" !!// 1
Ya Gotta Big Mouth, Stop What You Did-For-Attention! But My Punches Will Make Amayze "Stay Quiet Infront Of The Board" Like "Kids-In-Detention" !!//
Your Punches? Some-Miss-Perfection!, The Only "AM Coming Close To Pro" Is In Fucking Secruity Gaurds"Standing-At-Attention" !!//2 {basketball pros/ guards} think about it
Its Over Dawg!! I'll Stab-Ya-Health, You Lack-The-Cells! And Like "Gangsters Wearing Jeans" Theres Really No Need For You To "Have-The-Belt" !!//2
Stop Saying Ya The Best..Your Not!! Check-Pro-To-Melt! Cuz Like "Broken Up Skitzophernic Relationships" You Need To "Get-Ova-Your-Self" !!//3
Amayze Gets Carried-In-Elevation-Tips! Your Streak Is Done Cuz Pro'll Put An "End To Miss/Mis" Like Women In "Married-Relationships" !!//
Breaking-Creation-Hits, Verses Ya Making,-Relations-Shit! Winning This? Nope! Cuz The Only Time "AM Flying Over P" Is "Taking-A-Clock-Vacation-Trips" !!//4
Mournin-Cuz-I-Blast-Small-Bars-Mang! I'll Embarass This Fag..Cuz "Amayze Wont Make An Impact On The Boards" Like "Jordans-Last-All-Star-Game" !!//
I Put A Stop To Ya Career!! Bud-Ya-Frees-Lame! So I'll "Play Ya Injury Highlight To Your Visions" To Show You What You "Could-Of-Became" !!// 5

that was the last battle i did...... but yall said no so im out
Send a message via AIM to Tha~Pro.DiGy   Reply With Quote