View Single Post
Old 11-18-08, 02:54 PM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Just a quick question. What are your beliefs regarding God or a God? There's always arguments going back and forth and I was just interested to see what you believe in.

i believe in no religous denomination and i think their all evil and stagnant antiquitys of primative human understandings on beyond reality philosophy..

but I have experienced god. therefore I believe there is a universal existance of some form or non-form which accounts for my own gut feelings and what has happened in my life. I believe god is a form of fate, the direct result of constant movement throughout existance that is leading towards an infinite non-conclusive journey along a yellow brick road red pill rabbit hole in wonderland and he guides me therefore I am a follower and soldier but at the same time, I am a born leader of man and a realist interloper sent for a reason.

that reason is not open for discussion though at this time of morning.. to put it simply im here as a freedom fighter of religious opression of mans mental capacity and I strongly opose all regulated idealistic fear based proporganda generating schools of pseudo science with no form of solid proof or evidence.

Discuss this with me at a later time when ive had some sleep and we can go into depth.. but this isnt for now and is compleatly beside the point of this threads topic.

hope that helped you a little at finding the cheese at the end of the maze that is insight into my mind though..