View Single Post
Old 06-17-07, 02:47 AM   #26
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude... What did you expect?

Your innitial post simplified was like "GUYS, GUYS.. dont read this book! richard dawkins is a bitter fuckwhit athiest whose just read a lot and made some friends in the science community... Hes just some rich kid guys dont pay him any attention, hes just trying to trick you"

You havnt backed up your opinions cause the only opinions your comming out with are that this guy is a moron and we should keep mainstream religion as a big part of human culture.. All while his book is largly about the suffering and bullshit it perpectuates in our society and the obvious holes religion has when logic is applied. You gave absolutly nothing in the way of rejecting or rebutting against any points he actually made in his book (Hence showing the dead accuracy of my simplification of your post).

I did give imput........I told you your being an idiot and your arguments are massivly immature.. And all you came back with was rhetoric..

The reason I'm being insulting is because I really cant sugar coat my objective in this kind of argument. Imagine if you tried to push this bullshit in a more public forum?.. Imagine if you had the chance to talk this kind of shit to richard dawkins himself?

How embarrasing for you....

I dont mind arguing the validity of religion or the credibility of a book.. But you really need to up your game... Tell me something that an intelligent 13 year old couldnt tell me.. please

I can't do that last bit... Because an intelligent 13 year old would tell you that you're wrong.

Embarrassing*, Massively*, Input*, Initial*, Fuck.. whit? Lmfao. Learn how to spell G.

anyway..

I didn't go against the points he made in his book, I went against how he went about presenting it. I went against how he opened his book, I went about how he's a hypocrite to using black people as an example, and gays "Coming Out Of The Closet", when the mother fucker's family grew up in Africa owning slaves. You have everything wrong about me and you're really making yourself look stupid with continuation of the subject you think exists.

And by the way, I've done more than just read his books, I've looked up his speeches, his backround, his history, his intentions. This mother fucker is not in any fucking place to preach to us about certain shit, and I used his family slave ownership, as my example, to BACK THAT UP. Pull the cock out of your brain before you get a sexual thinking disease.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|