View Single Post
Old 09-03-03, 10:31 PM   #13
C-Section

IP:

but seriously there is no such thing as freedom. we are told that becuase its a good form of propaganda to get people to suport the country. but our lifes are actually being controled. we just dont realize it cause it been that way for such along time.

if we were truley freedom we would be able to go to what ever school we wanted to go to. if i tried to transfer from bernalillo to cibola to get a better education i wouldnt be able to do that.

during the world wars and vietnam people preached freedom, but if people didnt go to war when they were called on they were thrown in jail. people that walk streets protesting wars are harrassed and thrown in jail. but people who walk the streets supporting the wars are "good americans" and they are free to do what ever they want.

if you look at poor people, some are poor cause they are lazy, but alot of them are woorking 2-3 jobs just to support their family, they are tring to make a change but they arent allowed to grow, because people in hire places look down on them and make it harder for them to get better jobs. they arent free.

of coarse we aint as bad as middle eastern countrys but we aint free. anyone saying we are free is an idiot.

i could go on some more but im sick and fighting my sleep. i dont even know if what i typed makes since