View Single Post
Old 11-01-05, 10:00 AM   #7
13th.
©

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
nah...cuz MK wanted to spit and he was asking dudes why he couldn't... someone replied with"cuz we need our strong spitters to rep" or some shyt like that... basically keeping MK and DQ in the background... the nice way of saying..."we don't want y'all fuckin up our shyt"... it's that real over there?..lmao... damn... i rather a nigga tell me i'm garbage then to try to play nice when i KNOW the nigga think i'm trash!... that shyt is disrespectful... a slap in da grill piece... me?...i'd battle the nigga who told me some shyt like that... then i'd throw his ass in the H2H and get his ass ejected from da tourney... then i'd laugh my muhfuggin ass off!!!! ...but that's just ME... nah mean?...lmao.. let me stop instigatin' shyt for dude black out and really go ballistic on his own crew... don't worry bout it DQ and MK... i got faith in you mofo's... as Martin Lawrence would say..."Y'all my muhfuggas!!!!!"

werd dawg

i came in this shit to try get better at audio not be pushed to the bakk to do the fucking hook