View Single Post
Old 04-28-06, 05:41 PM   #5
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Çhö-каhй Miшaйg - Third Place

Another funny track this week, had some comedians in the league I guess. Hook made me laugh actually, you must have been high...otherwise, you are just mentally ill. You do have good energy and confidence on the microphone. This wasn't a bad track at all in fact but I just think the others outdid you with emotion. Yours was a nice and funny track, the hook played in my head and the beat was nice. I just thought the others had more to offer...

Jae Stackz - Second Place

I think this song has a lot of potential but you didn't bring everything to the table that was there. You had a good concept (not as creative but still good) and the beat was excellent for it. You had a nice attitude on the microphone, it was suitable for the topic. I missed a hook as well, this was one of those tracks that's dieing to have a killer hook on it. The flow was nice though, you had the technical aspects but didn't bring out everything...

TitoBronsky - First Place

Okay, I'm definitely feeling this track. You and Enygma had two best drops this week, that's without a doubt. Beat may have been a bit better, I mean I liked it but I wanted it to have a bit more energy. Because you gave the right energy but sometimes I felt the beat didn't added enough to it. Your flow was on point throughout the entire thing, lyrics were interesting as well, nice concept. Down-side: add a hook! You just talked between verses but you could've easily added a hook to give that extra touch to your track.

Votes : see above

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ