View Single Post
Old 06-21-03, 09:15 AM   #10
Absense

IP:

Soooo looking forward to this....

Nimrod - lol are u naked on that pic with your hat on.. lmao funny shit, nice setup. Right onto the music, im gonna read along with the lyrics on 2nd time round.

Oh nice beat i like how you coming hype ..defo bringing energy... your flow is iight, nice multis in parts... mixing could be slightly better but i aint gonna take it into acount.

Some of these lines are very nice man.. clock a statistic like track and field lol dope. Coz im english i aint gettin half these lines, what is Miller lite? Big ben line ..i can get that lol.. down in the dumps lmao.. sundial lol yea good lines. Oh hard knocks LMAO ....shit tons of lines.

Clockwork - Downloaded this shit a while back when u first posted it, obviously ima play the shit. The energy is just amazing.. flow is insane ..hot multis. Some nice personals about his flow and his opinions, I prefer your voice and delivery to nimrods.. ahead of yourself lol.

Conclusion - Didn't really know who you where when i first peeped.. caught me off gaurd ...obviously i broke nimrods down more coz its the first time i've heard it. Nimrod def brought hot lines and lots of them, Clockwork was better in flow and delivery... i dunno nim you seemed to me to have a better delivery back in the day like your verse to ill chris is GRB ..shit was hot. I think overall Clock had the better overall verse, entertained me more, sounded so raw and polished like he wanted it bad. Nimrod lyrics where hot and a laughed but i think clock took it in the other areas..... hot fuckin battle.

VOTE - Clockwork