View Single Post
Old 12-13-06, 07:00 PM   #14
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

okay to start the beat to me sounds like a grown sexy beat n you flipped it to early morning retrospective....thats different, and different is good

you have some good lyrics burried in the smooth flow...try not to do taht as much, so they stick out....the smooth flow doesnt fall off, but it needs more umph, like sound more sorry or sound more devoted, that will come as confidence grows...for flow, the begning is strong but it doesnt get better, it goes down and then might get back to where it was.....i dont know why....

after that some of the production things i noticed.....lil too much echo in it, maybe too much reverb, dont know exactly you did sounds like reverb, turn that down a bit.....your hook needs to mixed different from the verses to stand out more, just sound like the verses are all one thing.....makes it sound repetitive...

not a bad track, things could be improved, things are already on their way there it sounds tho....good stuff first time ive actually heard stuff from you, so ill look forward to see you get better

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead