View Single Post
Old 09-21-05, 03:55 AM   #13
leady
Addicted

IP:

one again tha q finds reason to bitch cry and wine like the homo he is(not in the q loves dick sense)... like i said kid, ive never had a problem with you.... but you DO cry bitch and moan more than anybody on this forum... RV medley in my opinion is pathetic... deal with it, not everybody in the world is gonna like it and/or find it interesting and worth doing, its all apart of life... if you cant handle the fact people in the world dont have the same opinions, i want to know how the fuck you let your parents know your gay... cos thats a high risk theyd dis-own you for being gay.

oh no im in part 3... woopty fucking doo

come on now man get a fuckin life.. i noticed your on RV every hour of the day your awak more or less, go get a fucking life.

you spend all your time, hittin on little kids on RV, and talkin to girls ONLINE and makin it out like anybody cares if u get pussy or not on here, fuckin hell dude, if ur gonna go get a slut n fuck her, fuck that internet datin shit be a man, go to a bar n get some..... oh i forgot, your ass too fuckin camp to be manly.

kid please, fuckin run along... ive allways said ive had no beef with you... i just thought that particular thing was pathetic, BIG FUCKING DEAL.... if u cant handle the criticism, dont post it, its that simple.... sorry for not finding it appealing, sorry for KNOWING your time could be spent doin suttin better, but i forgot that RV is your life so maybe it wouldnt.

yeah im out, sum1 close this PATHETIC thread.... and yes daemon did make it into a big deal.

"oh no leady come in thread and said he didnt like my melody part 2, i think im gonna cry"

bitch please