View Single Post
Old 06-13-05, 03:13 AM   #14
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
oh my god your a fuckin idiot so wat if iran has nuclear capabilities america already has nuclear bombs so wats to stop every1 bombin america because they are a nuclear threat.

answer this y is it ok for america to hav nuclear bombs but it is wrong for iran to hav nuclear capabilites u fuckin idiot thinkin every country outside the 8 richest nations shudnt hav nuclear capabilities because its a threat to america but yet america already hav the bombs n kill alot more people fuckin dick thinkin the world revolves around america

You are not seriously arguing for Iran to have nuclear capabilites?

Iran hates us. Do you not understand that?

The United States wouldn't launch a bomb like that unless we were attacked first. Do you really think Iran wouldn't use theirs without being attacked?

I could give a shit less about who has nuclear capabilities as long as it's not a bunch of terrorists. Why the fuck would I SUPPORT that shit when it IS a threat to America.

What the fuck are you talking about "America kills a lot more people?" So the fuck what? What does that have to do with nuclear capabilites? We haven't dropped a nuke on Iraq. The kill statistics have nothing to do with nuclear bombs.

And no, I don't think the world "revolves" around America, but you must be fucking insane to drop a nuke in Iran's hands.