View Single Post
Old 09-17-05, 07:09 AM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Atticus: I am feeling your approach to the topic, it is creative and allows you to use a sort of poetic emotion that many can relate to. The built-up was excellent, imagery was definitely there (especially in the last two parts, it was very strong there!). Emotion was at a high at the last parts as well, imagery was rather consistent all the way through. The vocab was good, flow was poetic, overall solid piece!

Pressence: probably a more traditional approach to the topic but good nonetheless of course. Again a good built-up here but I feel your second part might have been a bit more indepth. My favorite one was the last because I could see the scene right in front of my eyes. Imagery was there but emotion was more present actually. Vocabulary was on point, flow was good as well.

It's a close battle to judge in fact: both had imagery and emotion down but also had parts that could've been more indepth. Though my vote goes to Atticus because I felt his approach a bit more and the poetic style he used was creative and interesting.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ