View Single Post
Old 11-18-06, 06:37 PM   #6
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
First of all you told me that about ya dad...

and you saying

"Here we go with the Christian hate...

JESUS "FORGAVE US"...thank you for verifying what I said." I NEVER EVER SAID ANY ANTI CHRISTIAN SHIT I SAID GAY PEOPLE AND CHRISTIANITY DOESNT GO AS THE VERSES OF URE BIBLE PROVES....I have 2 more here u go:

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals1, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God." Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

THERE U GO BRO...and yure quotes dont apply to me cos im not christian and i dont ever say im devout...and about gay people sleeping with u, u complained to me alot about niggas..so dnt front..

not all the punches about u being gay....alotta diff shit...u see family personals, the shit about gutta, and ya granma

and enygma word up bro...thanks fo tha feed

1 John 1:9 "If any man confess his sin, [God] is faithful and Just to forgive himand to cleanse him from ALL unrightesouness."

Bro, you're not a Christian. And, yoiu're not God. So, you can't judge me.

Furthermore, I never told you any such lie about my father raping me. That is simply not true. It's an aggregious lie. There is NOTHING true about that. It never happened.

And, if you're quoting those scriptures about me, then, quote them about yaself. They apply to EVERYONE, not just me. So, JUDGE NOT, LEST YE BE JUDGED.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote