View Single Post
Old 06-26-08, 07:59 AM   #11
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
V/ Sebastian. Very mature comment.
On another note, however, I dont see where Nader is improving Obama's campaign as much as implied. Other than stealing McCain voters due to health policy reforms, it seems his campaign is somewhat meaningless. He sounds somewhat like Ron Paul. I would like to say, though, that Obama's platform isn't as "whitewashed" as Ralph Nader makes it seem. His efforts for "change" essentially encompass Nader's entire ideal on taking government out of the hands of big businesses. This is basically the grassroots campaign, only in another light. Ron Paul was on the same boat, only he was hyped as the messiah earlier on in the election phase.

I really enjoyed this feedback.

And I agree with the Ron Paul statement, Nader supported Ron Paul but Paul pushed something a bit too far which made Nader join the race. I really agree with his view about Barrack Obama though, attempting to not look like Jesse Jackson, hahaha. It's a pretty valid statement in my opinion, and I wouldn't doubt it's on Obama's list of things to do and stay away from. After all, he did leave the trinity church in which he was with for many years, just because the leader of that church was a bit too talkative and preachingly expressive, if Obama REALLY disagreed with the man, he would have left a long time ago, before everyone started complaining about it.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|