View Single Post
Old 01-11-08, 09:39 AM   #19
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

I don't think he's doing it for the blood and guts. He hasn't mentioned that at all to be honest. All he did was counter the "You're playing too much Call for Duty 4" with, "No, I'm educating myself on what is really going on over in Iraq." He also mentioned benefits out the ass in his last post which is true. The army will pay for 100% of your medical to include your immediate family (wife, kids, etc.). You also get a free place to live, and if all those free places are taken up, they give you extra money to go find a place to live. They also give you free food, or if you live with your spouse and kids, they give you extra money so you won't have to sit in a dining facility and eat without your family every night. The list goes on and on about all the benefits the army has to offer, but it would take me too long to write them all out to people who could really care less.