Thread: General Chat
View Single Post
Old 12-29-08, 09:56 PM   #75
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
I feel bad for you, so here I'll be real with you bro.

It really just makes me laugh how some people like you and nos really believe people act the same online as they do offline. When I'm here I say a lot of stupid shit just to piss people off. I've been doing the same thing since 2004. If you really think I talk in third person, or say "WEERD" or "Nah layins?" or "smack a wenis" or end every sentence with "b". Get real. It was meant to annoy people, and from your guys reactions it MORE than did it's job.

In real life, I'm the type of person who doesn't talk but let's my performance do the talking. Whether it's in sports, work, school, etc. And not to brag, but from what I've accomplished so far I'd like to think I've said more than enough.

If you've forgotten, it's the internet bro. If you're really going to let a text battle alter your attitude toward a person from positive to negative just like that, I'd hate to see the effects of some of the real hardships in life have on you.

Seriously though, I'd like to say it's been fun. But it really hasn't. You fail to entertain me with your angry jabs and rants. So just do us both a favor. The next time you feel the need to take a random shot at me for whatever reason, just take a deep breath, remember it's just the internet, and move on to another thread.

Thanks

-The Kid

wait. you dont talk like that in real life? fuck you man

werrrrd

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote