View Single Post
Old 11-05-09, 10:13 PM   #34
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
i like that first song that came up on your soundclick, dont know if i really like your style but the content is pretty dope. why you still reppin oyd?

Believe it or not... OYD is doing a lot outside of RV... the main cats anyways... they gave me a chance to be in the crew when other cats wouldn't... they stuck by me when i was having comp issues and wasn't active for about a year.... so i stick by them... Tito pushes me... Enygma pushes me... I mean kats are actually doing shows (Tito is doing the Zulu Nation anniversary up in NY with all the old school heavyweights this month so it's a REALLY good look for the crew right now)... i stick with those who take this shyt serious.... just cuz we ain't as active on RV it doesn't mean we ain't getting it done outside of it...

I'd be more active on RV if kats actually battled like back in the day... i gots no problems with that... i'm prolly one of the few that welcome challenges from the "newbs"... it makes them better and keeps me on my toes... ya gotta remember... just cuz someone is new to the site it doesn't mean they are new to hip-hop or rap...

oh... and thanks for the love on the song.... I'm more content orient than most kats... i got a family so i write about those experiences... no time to fake or front to look kool... people know real when they hear it

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote