View Single Post
Old 11-15-09, 04:18 AM   #37
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Actually, yes I do see this on RB... the mods over there are assholes... I actually got banned from that site yesterday because one of the mods decided to be a smart ass after i asked a simple question... "Who are the good emcees on the site (for the purpose of battling or collabing so i can shake a little rust off)... most kats were real kool about the question... but then mister "beef bringer" got all up in arms when i basically told him i didn't give a shyt about his 18xHOF awards...after he told me (without knowing who i am.... or the fact that i had actually been a member of RB since '04...) that everyone was better than I am... so when i decided to addres the dude... very diplomatically i might add... his panties got all bunched up and the fucker banned me... so as far as I'm concerned RB can suck a fat one...

Really... at least RV has NEVER been that petty... if you talk shyt to folks... expect them to talk back... if you can't take it, you DEFINITELY don't need to be a mod!

BTW... I came to RV for the same reason that I'm not over at RB now... bastards banned me after i ran through one of there so-called top guys at the time... lol... 5 years later and the fuckers still holding a grudge...sad! (yeah banned for the second time)

Fuck 'em, I say!

i am banned on like 10 accounts there for beefing with faggot ass mods.the mods there abuse the fuck outta thier power thats why the site does not grow.over
80 % of that site been there over 3 years

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote