View Single Post
Old 11-16-09, 02:01 AM   #40
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Believe it or not... OYD is doing a lot outside of RV... the main cats anyways... they gave me a chance to be in the crew when other cats wouldn't... they stuck by me when i was having comp issues and wasn't active for about a year.... so i stick by them... Tito pushes me... Enygma pushes me... I mean kats are actually doing shows (Tito is doing the Zulu Nation anniversary up in NY with all the old school heavyweights this month so it's a REALLY good look for the crew right now)... i stick with those who take this shyt serious.... just cuz we ain't as active on RV it doesn't mean we ain't getting it done outside of it...

I'd be more active on RV if kats actually battled like back in the day... i gots no problems with that... i'm prolly one of the few that welcome challenges from the "newbs"... it makes them better and keeps me on my toes... ya gotta remember... just cuz someone is new to the site it doesn't mean they are new to hip-hop or rap...

oh... and thanks for the love on the song.... I'm more content orient than most kats... i got a family so i write about those experiences... no time to fake or front to look kool... people know real when they hear it

I didnt know O.Y.D. still did thier thing. Tito said I could rep when i contacted dude on Myspace a while back. But O.Y.D. myspace page went active and after multiple failed attempts at reaching dude. I said fuck it. I wasnt going to rep something without getting in contact with the other members and doing some songs with them. Right now Im in a group rock band and doing solo rap. Then have the band work a few songs for me as well. But i didnt know O.Y.D. did shit off the site.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote