View Single Post
Old 05-15-09, 06:54 PM   #7
MurDaH187
Addicted

IP:

The worst probley when I was coming back with 50 baged up dimes of haze I just got from new york in the bronx on jerome ave from my man and then went back to tracy towers in the bronx and like 5 of my people all got 1 from me and sparked up.... next thing you know am high as fuck and wanted to drink a 40 oz of old english so I got 2 since it was me and my wife at the time but she didn't drink it so I guzzle mines got a pack of dutches and was headed back to pa which is a 2 hour drive so I started to drink some of hers and then I rolled a blunt while driving.... now am fucking tierd its 3.40am and am half alseep while wify been passed out, went to twist the next blunt and drop the fucking dutch mind you am drunk and high and sleepy so after nearly going of the road I pulled ova on the side of the high way and found the dutch woke my wife up for the dime of haze she gave it to me when I pulled off I had no idea the cops had pulled behind me, I tryed to pull off like I didn't see him the fucking cop shit went off turn he's lights off said pull ova, he comes up on my window ( mind u 2 open bottles and the car stink like haze) I lowerd it said what's the probley he said why am I here said I lost my phone and I herd it ringing and it might of been my parents woundering why I didn't come home yet ( which all was bullshit since I got my own house ) he ask for licens and shit and wouldn't you know no licens my shit been suspend it since 2003 when I almost had a fatal accident and back up come and he was flashing he's light around the car asking why I got dutches I said I smoke cigars the other cop saaww a empty bag of weed that o had smoke on the ryde 20 min later he comes out with my stash bag of weed locked me up but I took the blame for my wife so she wouldn't get introuble which she didn't so 1 month later in jail court came up went to morris county and thank god they must of been corrupted cop because all of my evident was missing all the weed was gone the picture they took off the weed gone the open bottles was gone even the 120 dollers I had which they said was my weed sell money was gone and the only 2 things I still got mailed for was d.u.I since I took a piss test and a breathalizer test and driving without a licens.....

1 month in jail was well worth it compared to 5 years in jail min since I have a perior record for similiure charges.....

I got caught but not all the way so it was worth it in a way.....

I know next time to lock my glove box instead of leaving it open, not like wide open but like open where all he had to do was pull it open when I had the key lock danm it.....