View Single Post
Old 12-15-09, 04:35 PM   #45
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
This is hilarious.

While you bring up a point in my life that is pretty much forgotten me, which also tends to be over six years ago, you are still sitting in your Call of Duty world "wasting hours away" talking to people on a headset while I am out doing shows, getting known, working, going back to school, and being a father. I have a beautiful girlfriend, I have an increasing fan base, and life is pretty fucking awesome actually.

So have fun man. Enjoy your new life in Call of Duty land

Ummm first off, I'm pretty sure you posted that ROFL worthy thread in either 2005 or 2006, which isn't too far away. Fact is you WERE at that level. You were a fucking idiot who 1). Thought about it. And then 2). Thought posting about it on a message board would make it even better. lmaoooooo Even if I played COD 24/7/365 my life will NEVER match that level of stupidity you were in RECENTLY.

And second, there's nothing wrong playing a video game with your friends. lmao @ the kid who wanted to commit suicide trying to burn someone at the stake over playing video games.

And third, my life> yours. Don't ask me to explain because it might make you go back to suicidal thoughts. YA FEEL ME?!?! SNAKEEEEEEEE

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote