View Single Post
Old 12-12-08, 05:45 PM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
i think you missed baphomet's prudent point

he's trying his hardest to say that belief in a higher power based on writings that the science of could be faulty is stupid.

and he's trying to say that all of Religion is mythology, because the proof behind Religion is fake, but he's saying it in a way that would lead you to believe otherwise, because of his misuse of the word 'mythology'.

That's what's going on here.

And whether or not you're a dumbass for your beliefs is between you and God.

I on the other hand happen to be more intelligent than baphomet in this subject so his petty word games have no effect on me.

So, all that shit you provided as faith, well, you missed baphomet's point, he was comparing science and Religion and saying science is based on fact, Religion is based on faith, and the science behind Religion is also based on faith.

But in my own Religious belief, I would have to say that if God really wanted us to choose, then everything's playing out in his favor.

Regardless of what a scientific mind would have to think.

Yet again, Baphomet used to be 100% atheist. Then suddenly he reveals that he believes in a God, then, three weeks later, he's back to saying Religious folk are stupid.

Of course we take into consideration that him saying Religious folk are stupid could only mean he doesn't know what he's saying, because he really does believe in a God, he just thinks people that follow the bible are following Mythology, and by that, he's making a half right assumption, because the bible does contain mythology, but the Religion in a whole is NOT mythology.

In other words, it's up to you to believe that some guy who believed in God was cursed for being a creepy old man and about 40 teenagers who were ridiculing him got mauled to death by female bears shortly after they began to make fun of him. That's a prime example of the mythology contained within the bible.

Lol.

i aint misused any terminology.........

*yawns at your shit brain*

fucken crack child