View Single Post
Old 07-06-08, 09:47 AM   #631
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen
Naw im pretty sure it was ya grandma. remember when i walked in you were giving her a sponge bath (in the nude for some odd reason) and you said you'd be done in a couple minutes and told me to go grab the patrone out the fridge. I hand drank it all since you were takin too long so to help pass time i had a quickie wit ya ferret. when you finally returned you was pissed and said you were going to the liquor store to get another bottle and to keep an eye on ya G ma. well i was fuckin hammered so ya grams started to kinda look like halle berry. she asked if i wanted to dance and i didnt wanna be mean so i said yea. she suprised me when she threw on an Uncle Luke cd. boy i aint never had no one grind on my mans that hard before. one thing lead to another and before i knew it we were on the floor gettin it on. you opened the door and started spazin and thats when my vision cleared up and i realized it was ya grandma, and the thought of having my penis in her old wrinkly vagina made me sick so i blew chunks all over the place. the thing was she was still under me.

does that kinda jog ya memory?

and btw i sold ya phone fore a half ounce of that sour diesel

^^^breaking down those tricky code words...

NITRO TALK 101:

grandma: nitros older ''adopted'' sister.
me bathing my grandma in the nude: me ripping speats' ''lacrimosa'' beat.
bottles of patron': one and a half warm smirnoff wine coolers.
blew chunks: sharted in pants.
uncle luke cd: nitro's autographed 'soulja boy' poster.
jog ya memory: chingy is the true god mc.
sold my phone for sour diesel: sold my phone for a vintage 1994 beeper. go figure.

i hope that this has helped all of you readers break down the code words used above by mr. nitro.

good day sir.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.