View Single Post
Old 08-03-08, 06:24 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Wow, I really love audio heads.

When non-audio heads step into a thread and start making claims they are always quick to jump in and hide behind tha good ol' "get behind the mic" defense. And yet, if one of them audio heads, lets say Tito in particular participated in a text battle against any one of The Establishment he would get FUCKING OWNED!

I'm not knocking audio, it is a difficult thing to do and I respect all those with the talent to do it. But, to clown people who text battle "for fun" - emphasis on that so that you don't start all that "texting ain't gonna get you signed" bullshit - because believe it or not, not everyone on this site is out to get signed. Texting is a completely different style of battling, it takes a whole different approach and a different level of thinking. And no, I don't mean you have to be smarter to text than you do to make a track.. or vice versa.. they each take the same level I believe.. just different ways of approach that most who try to master both fail at one or both.

So, I have MUCH respect for those who can Audio Battle decent AND Text Battle decent.

Moving on, CS has stayed on top because it is the oldest. No doubt, y'all set the trend. But, then what did you do. Absolutely nothing with it. The Establishment took the trend you guys began and raised it to a whole other level.

1) We went undefeated at 10-0. (Who else has done that?)

2) For more than a year we dominated in all leagues, tourneys and general battling. (Who else has done that?)

3) We had most of the TOP members of that period of time in our crew.

seriously, CS is a dope crew.. they will always be remembered as one of the greats. but TE straight dominated and destroyed all competition. and I am not wrong when I say we would have destroyed CS also had you guys not consistently ducked us.

I got no hate for CS. But, a good crew knows what they can do, knows where they are at and they stick to their guns. A great crew constantly raises the bar and just brings a whole new meaning to FUCKING DOMINATION. That is what TE did.

Case closed.
Shut your mouths.

Or challenge us for a Crew Banishment Battle CS.