View Single Post
Old 09-13-09, 04:34 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'm 6 feet but ok, I guess that's small. And I HAVE been doing Judo my whole life, I can post up pics of my medals. I wasn't boasting you fucking idiot, someone asked if i'm into UFC and I told them watsup. I've been doing MMA since I can remember. That's the fkn reason i'm moving to Japan. Also someone else provoked me to explain how i've been passionate about martial arts since a child because they said "everyone is a cage fighter these days" and seemed to be referring to me, when that's not the case as I BEEN doing this shit.

And about throwing a tantrum, nah, you were just making some stupid jokes over and over again and being mad immature. I asked you once to cut the shit out in a nice way and you didn't, knowing I was getting annoyed, and finding it funny (that's a bitch move) so I called you on it saying you aint funny and you're a little bitch who should learn to act his age, then what did you do?

"Bro it's just jokes, i'm sorry, it was no beef intended, I don't want to argue with you cuz we always been cool. I don't know about that whole situation with the girl either, i'm not trying to get into it, sorry man"

U prolly just a neo-nazi with ya ugly ass shaved head looking like a mix between wayne rooney and mr. clean, fuck out of here dawg, you ugly as hell lmao

Plus you BEEN on my dick and loving my style, talking mad slick bout my texting in league mags and shit, saying how i'm oh so funny, you can even look at the legends thread right here on RV where you wrote all that sweet shit bout me, awwww hunnybuns!! <3. Last time we talked on msn you were tryna get me to get xbox live so you could play games and bond with me lmfao, now suddenly you got a problem with me out of the blue? Ok Benzino...

TALK ABOUT A MID LIFE CRISIS DAMN
LAST WEEK YOU WERE SAYIN I'M THE FUCKIN MAN
NOW I'M A BUSTER!?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

how funny it is that I say you defend yourself with essays. i hit the nail right on the head didn't i? and nice one admitting we made you angry for making jokes about you. and as for boasting, dude you boast about everything.

"I do Judo. I won these divisions. I'm a fucking black belt. I went skydiving. I'm a dope chef. I get mad chicks. I do parkour."

ngga, is there anything you fucking don't do? you're a fucking joke, lmfao. and don't make me start pulling out the convo's of you and rebekko or whatever her name was... flirting with her even though she is WAAAAYYYY too young you pedo motherfucker.