View Single Post
Old 06-13-05, 03:52 PM   #20
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
i study government & politics in school n as much as i am against it because no matter what, even if a government is 'democratic' the politicians will always have their own agenda and unless we do vote and apply constant pressure through pressure groups, the government will run shit the way they want to,we absoloutely need the government! w/out it, life would be constant chaos, there would be no health care, no1 to look after education (although the real curriculum of the education system is debatable), no1 to collect the trash etc we need government to look after those things that we dont even consider when criticising them! think about democracy 4 a minute, we as ppl get 1 vote once every few years or so, jus because we vote for them on a one off basis doesnt mean they have to represent our views the rest of the time they are serving thats y i support so many pressure groups, they r our only check on the government, also majority rules and the majority of ppl are mindless sheep that will follow suit, the government control every aspect of our society therefore enabling them to hide things from us and brainwash ppl thru the use of the media etc into accepting that what the government is doing is right which = BULLSHIT!
and as far as the american government goes, i have never seen one man make such a mockery of the rest of the world and his own ppl than george Bush, the man is an illiterate alcoholic ex con ffs! not only is he murdering his own troops, thousands of iraqis and afghanastani ppl, he re instated the death penalty in sum states, killing his own ppl! How could 51% of the american ppl get it so wrong!?
also i 100% agree with efecx

werd....holla at the youngins!!!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote