View Single Post
Old 06-14-05, 06:45 PM   #27
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
but this is wat i mean y is it the worst thing for americans to die ye know i see wat your sayin is we are trying to stop the threat of them bombin america because of the threat of american people dying but my point is y do yous say we hav to stop them bombing america cause american people will die but yet its ok to bomb them n let there people die just to save american people cause wat your sayin is american people are above iran people and thats the problem i hav because yous are willing to KILL PEOPLE from iran to stop a "THREAT" of american people dyin u see wat i mean

I'm not saying Americans are above the civilians of Iran. We haven't dropped a nuclear bomb on them dumbass. We haven't bombed them period.

But yes, I am willing to kill people to stop a threat to America. I will kill to keep myself alive. You ever heard of "survival of the fittest?"

Regardless of what I would do, we haven't killed people in Iran, so I don't see how what I would do to keep myself alive is revelant to the arguement.