View Single Post
Old 06-15-05, 06:53 AM   #30
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If a country like Ireland hated us, we wouldn't do shit.

The difference between Iran's hatred for America is that they do have terrorist organizations. With even more power packed into a nuclear bomb do not realize how much of a threat that is? Sure you can say "they havent dropped a bomb on us yet" but do you really need that to happen for you to not support them having a nuclear bomb? Do you really need to see MILLIONS of Americans DIE for you to be against a country loaded with terrorists to have a nuclear bomb.

ONCE THEY DROP A BOMB IT WILL BE TOO LATE! Do you not fucking get that?

Iran and North Korea are loaded with terrorists, so how can you be supportive of them holding a bomb that could fuck up this generation of Americans.. and the next one too.. because radiation fucks people up. You must be a complete peice of shit to need to see death to be against something.

But what the fuck are you talking about? I KNOW THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND AMERICA! AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE WORLD?! I'm talking about America and Iran. No other country, therefore, not the whole world. You can stop going back to that same shit. It is really getting annoying. You have no idea about what my beliefs are with America's relationships with other countries, so don't make assumptions based on what I say about the weapons situation in Iran.

Ireland has one of the biggest Terrorist organisations in the whole world! but what ur forgetting is that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!
and fuck nukes, nobody at all should have them, with the amount that technology has advanced since the last nuke was dropped, it would more thatn likely destroy the whole fuckin world, because of the domino effect! shit!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!