View Single Post
Old 07-03-09, 02:45 PM   #22
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Really?

So if I don't believe in something.. I'm still going to end up there, right?In essence, that is what you are trying to say.

I guess that means you think Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny exist.. just because you don't believe in them.. doesn't mean Santa won't bring you a gift or the Easter Bunny won't hook you up with some chocolate eggs. Gimme a fucking break. You just made yourself look fucking retarded by your logic.

this response by u is even more retarded then ur first.now u're comparing religion to the fuckin easter bunny?rofl who over let's say 6 yrs old believes in the fuckin easter bunny dude? i'd say MOST ppl believe in god,regardless of what religion....there are billions trillions of ppl who believe in some sort of god,n athiests like yourself are minorities...

until we have ALL answers for this world u cant rule it out

so I'll repeat myself for the slow folk once again.if heaven n hell did exist,but u didnt believe in it while u were alive,after u died u'd still end up there....not believing would not just exempt u u moron...n i said hypothetically IF it did exist....read it over a few times genius before respondin with something retarded
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote